Today on the Bench Omnitronic BoB 2 x 8″ Sub
First impression is:
I did not pay that much. The Wood Construction is looking very good. Did not expect 2 separate Chambers, only connected with a small slit in the Middle. That gives Stability, and not the dreaded Resonance, no low honking, Nice.
Very generous sized Crossovers with 1.5mm Cable but, a sorry not with Copper, that I changed for sport, while its open anyway.
Impressive Magnets, punching tight and loud enough to feel a little sub kick.
Hard Nylon type long Feet look good, but the Paint scratches a little to easy. It is not a Sub I would consider looking pristine on the Road for a long time , but for this kind of money is a solid Base for Installation…
In stock now…
Passive dual 8″ Sub woofer
- 2 x 8″ bassreflex subwoofer
- 2 x 150 watt RMS rated power
- 125 dB maximum SPL
- Ideal bass addition for satellite speakers
- Optimized for use with 4 satellites in combination with a 2-channel amplifier
- Frequency range: 50-200 Hz (-10 dB), integrated crossover network
- 2 x satellite speaker outputs with high-pass filter
- Inputs and outputs via spring clamps
- M20 metal flange for mounting satellites
- MDF enclosure with scratch-resistant lacquer ? surface and steel grille
- Built-in handles for ease of transport
- For installation in bars, stores, conference rooms and home theaters